Tuesday, March 22, 2016

CSA 2016

Received!! 50 panels from Artist's & Craftsmen.

Wow! well thats a lot of panels.
 This was quite a project. I applied for and was accepted as one of the artists to participate in the Community Supported Arts Program (CSA) brought to you by the Arts and Science Council

I urge artists to apply for this opportunity as it is very rewarding! I thank the investors, without whom there would be no CSA.  50 investors each get one of the paintings and there are 9 artists who participate.  The investors end up taking home 9 original pieces of art.

I chose to find 10 locations around Charlotte and paint 5 of each image. Some are more representational and some are more abstracted.




After approx. 50 days.

30th St. Bridge

Ballantyne

Billy Graham Pkwy.

Freedom Park

I-77

Latta Plantation

N. Tryon

Rea Rd.

Shamrock Park

the Greenway

No comments:

Post a Comment