Saturday, January 9, 2016

Open Studio-Encaustics!!






















Saturdays: from 2-6pm
Jan. 23rd & 30th
Feb. 13th, 20th & 27th

For some time now I have wanted to start an open studio
for encaustic artists in and around Charlotte.
Maybe the beginning of an Encaustic Guild.

So I am starting this class for those of you who have taken
my intro class and wish to continue learning or for those
already working in wax and like to work around
others of similar interest.

I will open my studio and provide advise on your project
(if you wish). We will all paint together and create an environment
for the exploration of encaustics.

You bring your own supplies and project.
I will have 2 big heated palettes and 2 hot plates I will share.

$25/hr 2hrs minimum up to 4 hours available.
You must pre-register through PayPal button below.


Location:
UNIONSHOP STUDIO
5019 Wilkinson Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28208

Contact:
Chris Craft
(980)253-9171
ccryder.chris@gmail.com