Saturday, June 4, 2016

The Collective

Mark your calendars to see my new encaustics! 

June 17th and 18th, the Artists of Ballantyne Village (formerly "Art in the Village") will come together for another great show at Union Shop Studio. You won’t want to miss the new creations of this talented & fun group I had the honor to be a part of.


Join us Friday night 6/17 from 5:30pm-8:30pm or Saturday from 11am-3:30pm. (I'll have plenty of paintings plus some of my wife's - Carmella Jarvi - glass in our studio.)


To make room for new work, I'll be having a studio sale from June 17th until the 25th. June is my last month with a studio at Union Shop and the remaining unsold paintings will be marked down, priced to sell! Now is your opportunity to collect a Chris Craft;) 

Note: If you cannot make it the weekend of June 17/18, let's schedule another time to meet!

Summer is always a time of busy calendars. Therefore, painting classes are being offered as private sessions around your schedule. Until end of June, I have some flexibility to teach you about encaustics. There are two options now. One price for you buying supplies to bring, or you buy supplies from me. 



Note: While in transition back to my home studio in July, encaustic classes will be temporarily suspended.. 



Hope you have a great summer! I'm excited about the change that's coming and appreciate your support!! 


1 comment: