Monday, April 18, 2016

LeMeridian / Evoke / ArtPop





Getting my ArtPop mini billboard from Wendy L. Hickey.






I am very excited and happy to be one of the 2016 ArtPop artists for the Charlotte, NC area.
I was honored to receive my mini billboard and will treasure it always. Thank you Wendy.

You are invited to the event at Art and Aperitif tomorrow night at LeMeridien in Uptown Charlotte. (see invite below) You will meet very interesting people and I get to show what I do.

I will be there with 3 of the other artists from 5:30 to 8:30pm and will have a demo table to show how I create an encaustic.

Speaking of interesting people, you will also get to meet Wendy L. Hickey, ArtPop Founder, as an added bonus!!


This is the full-sized one by Adams Outdoor Advertising.


No comments:

Post a Comment